Apply for RRB ALP and technician posts
RRB Indian railway’s is keen to hear from young and talented people who would like to improve their career as Assistant loco pilot or technician. The railway recruitment board has released a notification to releases 25602 posts, the last date to submit online applications is 05-03-2018. The board is encouraging women and disabled people to come forward to use this wonderful opportunity. Online registrations were already started on 10-2-2018 and this time RRB Ahmadabad is undertaking the recruitment process. Candidates need to clear a common computer based online test, aptitude test. Applicants who clear the test will be called for documents verification.
Applicants Age Limit
As per the official notification , the age of the candidates belonging to un reserved candidates must be in between 18-27 as on 01-07-2018 while some relaxations are being provided for SC/ST/OBC and physically handicapped applicants.
- UR – 18-27 ,UR PWD- 10
- SC/ST -32 years , PWD-15
- OBC- 30 , PWD-13
Job seekers must check the educational qualifications and age limit before applying for the vacant posts. Candidates seeking age relaxation must upload supporting documents while filling RRB Assistant loco pilot and technician online application form.
Required Educational Qualifications:
Even if you have brilliant score in qualifying examination, it is mandatory for everyone to take computer based test. Applicants who have passed matriculation /10th or SSLC from a recognized board or university in India along with ITI/NCVT OR SCVR are eligible to apply for 17676 assistant loco pilot and 8829 technician posts. Mere possessing the qualification will not guarantee you a job; you will have to furnished original documents to prove your details. Even diploma candidates can apply for these vacancies. Please go through the below attached official notification released by railway recruitment board Ahmadabad to view particulars in detail.
The board has imposed a sum of Rs.500 as examination fees for all candidates except the applicants belonging to special categories. However job seekers from SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/ economically backward applicants need to pay RS.250 through online payment gateways or via Offline challan or electronic pay in slip remitted in any post office.
Step by step guidelines to apply for RRB ALP or technician
- As a first step in online application form submission process, just login to RRB Ahmedabad official recruitment portal.
- URL: http://www.rly-rect-appn.in/alptech2017/
- Go to bottom of the page, just tick on the agreement box and move ahead by clicking on “new registration” option. Choose “already registered” button if you have already completed online registration.
- Select the post that you are interested in and enter basic details.
- Provide genuine email id and phone number, because all the updates will be sent to mail id and mobile number until the end of alp recruitment process.
- Fill all the details correctly and finally submit the online application form.
- Any changes in the application form must be done before the last date itself.
Ensure that your internet speed is very good to escape from payment failures. Your details will be validated by the automatic software and admit card will be issued as per the information furnished by the applicant