Rajasthan High Court recruitment 2018- Apply online for 2309 Class IV posts www.hcraj.nic.in
The Rajasthan High court is offering exciting employment opportunity for to the talented people; right now it issued a recruitment notification to fill 2309 Class IV vacancies in TSP and non TSP areas. Courts are the places that every one approaches for justice; don’t miss this chance as it is wonderful opportunity for government job seekers.
Just go through the recruitment notification for further specific information on any vacancy, the online portal where online applications are accepted will be active from 12-2-2017 and the deadline to register for online examination is 13-03-2018. Admit cards will be issued to eligible candidates only.
The recruitment process for class IV posts in Rajasthan high court is completely different from other pub sector job selection pattern. All the online applications will be carefully scrutinized and a minimum cut off would be declared for calling candidates to the test. A merit list will be prepared and eligible candidates will be called for documents verification or personal interview.
Job seekers who wish to apply for Rajasthan High court recruitment need to pay the fee that is prescribed in the online advertisement. There will be some reimbursement for special category people. Note that offline or challan payments are not accepted.
- For general and OBC applicants , the registration fee is Rs.100
- For SC/ST/Divorced candidates /PH/ it is just Rs.60
- Fees can be remitted via debit / credit card or other online payment gateways like NEFT /IMPS.
Aspirants must meet the age limit and educational qualifications that are announced by the selection committee. Just scroll down to see few more details about Rajasthan High court Class IV employees recruitment. The required eligibility criteria are same for peon and other posts.
The first and foremost thing to be considered by the applicant is educational qualification , interested people should posses senior secondary certificate from any government recognized board and must have good grip on Hindi language.
Upper and lower Age limit
As per the official notification, the applicant age should be in between 18-35. However the government decided to give 5 years age relaxation for ST/SC/EBC and OBC category applicants. Just take some time and carefully read each and every line in the PDF file that we have attached below at the end of this article.
Number of posts: 2039
How to apply for Class IV posts in Rajasthan High Court:
- Like other recruitment boards, there is one official website for Rajasthan High court through which it is inviting aspirants to apply for vacancies.
- Just look at all sections to find online application form.
- Upon accessing the online form, you will be asked to enter personal information and you need to upload photo graphs along with signature.
- Once you are done, just click On “SUBMIT” button and proceed further for online payment.
- Remit the examination fee and take out the print out of acknowledgement or final application form.
Contact the recruitment authority if you are unable to make payment or for any enquiries regarding recruitment